New Vineyard Vines!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

So I am sitting here in the Carolina 95 degree heat {The Weatherman just said that it was gonna be the hottest day of the year!} and thankfully I have the new Summer 2008 Vineyard Vines Catalouge to help me beat the heat. I swear this thing is nearly a foot and a half tall and is 67 pages of complete material bliss. Here are a few items that I am currently drooling over:



I love this skirt. It is such and improvement from the earlier versions of the Patchwork skirt but is still so versatile!





This dress is an absolute must have. I guess I am gonna have to work a few more hours to help cushion its impact on my wallet!

8 comments:

Pretty in Pink said...

cute blog :-) saw you on little southern sis's... blogging will soon become your new addiction!

Jennifer said...

Cute blog! Welcome to the blog world..........it's a ton of fun. I've found some blog friends around the nation! Love Carolina.........my fave spot is Charleston and Mount Pleasant. If only I could get my hubby to move. LOL

Red and White Preppy said...

Just found your blog :) Can't wait to read more. Let me know if you'd like an invite to read my blog (I'd need your e-mail address :)).

Well I Do Declare said...

I love that bag!!! This is a very pretty blog... I can't wait to read more!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Just found your blog- very cute! I love that last dress. So summer fun!!

Miss Lili NC said...

cute blog, always exciting to find other NC girls! love the patchwork halter top, actually just ordered it!

Kate said...

Just came across your blog through pretty in pink, Such a cute blog, I love the title and those orange shorts. Hope to read more!

Anonymous said...

I love these skirts. thanks.