I've Been Tagged!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sorry this has taken me so long to put up! Things have been so crazy lately!

Magnolia Belle's Musings taged me with this one:
1). What were you doing 10 years ago?
About this time 10 years ago I was dancing happily at my 5th grade dance listening to my old favorite Ricky Martin!! I was Livin' La Vida Loca and nervous as hell about middle school!
2). What 5 things are on your to-do list for today:
- Wrap father's day gifts (quite a challenge for me as everything I wrap ends up looking like a jumbled mess. This will probably turn in to buying gift bags and simply stuffing the gifts in them.)
-Having my volvo detailed. (Since I moved back from school nearly 3 weeks ago, my car has been a horrible mess!)
-Pedicure
- Buy a new swim suit
- Write dozens of thank you notes
3). Snacks you enjoy:
- Choxie White Chocolate Truffles from Target, Peaches, Pumpkin Bread, Goldfish and Chocolate Chip Chewy Bars
4). Places You've Lived:
-Winston Salem, NC (same house since I was born)
- Greenville, SC (College)
5). What are 5 Things you would do if you were a billionaire?
-Travel the world
-Buy a house on Pawley's Island
- Quit work and dedicate myself completely to my non-profit work
- By tickets to exclusive shows and concerts and sit front row -- V.I.P. Baby!
-Splurge on tons of fabulous clothing and accessories!!!

I Tag Miss Lili NC

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i 'll also love to tag you.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you need to be my friend.

Ray

Clipping Path Service said...

I really enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post.